KVH FIBER OPTIC GYROS
CoInsights is distributor in Denmark for fiber optic gyros FOGs, inertial measurement units IMUs and inertial navigation systems INSs from KVH. Please contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 26351660. Let us know if you want us to sign a NDA before we talk about your exact needs.
New Photonic Chip Technology: KVHs new photonics chip technology is designed to reinvent FOG technology with higher performance, improved reliability, and easier integration:
FOGs, IMUs, INSs:
- FIBER OPTIC GYROS (FOG):
- GYROCOMPASS: A Gyroscope measures angular rate(s) on 1-axis (Z), 2-axis (X and Z), or 3-axis (X, Y, and Z),
- DSP-1750 (single or dual axis, OEM)
- DSP-1760 (1-2 or 3 axis, OEM and Packaged version available) Better performances than DSP-1750 and include and include environmental and electromagnetic protection.
- INERTIAL MEASUREMENT UNITS (IMU):
KVH IMU are ultra-compact, extremely precise, commercial strap-down inertial sensor system. It uses three of KVH’s advanced proprietary fiber optic gyros that measure angular rate, combined with three low-noise single-axis accelerometers to measure linear acceleration.
All have the same form factor, interface, messages … but different accuracies.
– IMU-1725 (entry level)
– IMU-1750 (medium level, most used)
– IMU-1775 (best performance, magnetic shielded)
- INERTIAL NAVIGATION SYSTEM (INS)
Ruggedized GPS aided inertial navigation system and AHRS that provides accurate position, velocity, acceleration and orientation (roll, pitch, heading) under the most demanding conditions. It combines ultra-high accuracy fibre optic gyroscopes, accelerometers, magnetometers and a pressure sensor with a single (GEO FOG 3D) or dual antenna RTK GNSS receiver (GEO FOG 3D DUAL). These are coupled in a sophisticated fusion algorithm to deliver accurate and reliable navigation and orientation.
- GEO FOG 3D (INS/GNSS aided single antenna)
- GEO FOG 3D Dual (INS/GNSS aided dual antenna)
More info: https://www.kvh.com/press-room#inthenews-anchor